We are a collaboration of stand-alone 501c3 non-profit organizations who share resources, knowledge, and ideas with the goal of providing more efficient and effective programming and outreach. Whether an individual became disabled in the course of military or civilian life they are all in need of equal healing. Some of our programs serve both of these groups, while most focus exclusively on the needs of military personnel—veteran or active duty.
This alliance was born out of existing relationships between like-minded leaders who saw the need for their organizations to combine strengths in order to focus better on clients in need. Each organization under the River Deep umbrella offers unique stand-alone, but complimentary programs, that all serve to assist in the healing process by helping to re-acclimate, re-enable and re-engage their clients while improving outlook and quality of life.
The River Deep Alliance is dedicated to providing healing and support services to military veterans, active duty personnel or other individuals with disabilities who have experienced physical injury or psychological and emotional trauma.
REGISTER NOW for our 2nd Annual Sporting Clays Fundraiser at Kiowa Creek Sporting Club in Bennett, CO!
- We understand that if an individual is in crisis, the family is in crisis. We allow participation of families in our programs wherever possible.
- We believe in consistency. We provide diverse, year-around opportunities for participants so they can avoid returning to a state of crisis and despair.
- We believe in providing an instructional foundation. Our goal is to enable clients to explore new interests, start a new hobby and have the confidence to build on their experiences.
- We believe in the power of cooperation. The collaboration within our alliance allows us to offer more resources to our mutual client base and provide a sense of community.
- We believe in positive and inclusive experiences. Each individual is treated with dignity and encouraged to enjoy each experience without pressure.